2020 Porsche Taycan Reviews
The 2020 Porsche Taycan has been getting enthusiasts excited for quite some time now, and it’s here to impress you on every Agoura Hills drive. So what is it about this all-electric Porsche that makes it so unique and exciting? You won’t simply have to take the word of our team at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche near Westlake Village. Instead, take a moment to see what foremost auto critics have to say about the 2020 Porsche Taycan.
2020 Porsche Taycan Review: Car and Driver
Car and Driver made sure to point out that the Porsche Taycan is the third-fastest ever tested by their publication. Furthermore, they stated that it is the fastest all-electric model they have ever tested. See what else they had to say below:
- “The Porsche Taycan is the first electric vehicle to be built on an 800-volt electrical architecture. This design allows Porsche to offer more powerful 270-kilowatt charging that can recharge the battery from five to 80 percent in 22.5 minutes.”
- “The shifts of the rear motor’s unique two-speed transmission are almost imperceptible during regular driving. But activate launch control, and the Porsche knocks out a one-two shift that is as quick and as hard as any gas-powered sports car.”
2020 Porsche Taycan Review: MotorTrend
MotorTrend was also quick to note that the 2020 Porsche Taycan hangs up there with the all-time fastest cars they’ve ever driven. See what else they had to say:
- “The Taycan is a tech powerhouse with screens abound and clever gadgetry. Behind the steering wheel sits a curved 16.8-inch configurable digital instrument cluster display. Infotainment consists of two touchscreens; there’s a 10.9-inch screen mounted in the center of the dashboard and a supplementary 8.4-inch screen positioned below it in the center stack.”
- “When we managed to wrangle a Taycan Turbo S onto a drag strip, it recorded the quickest (time) and fastest (trap speed) quarter mile we’ve ever seen from an electric car. It hit 60 from a stop in an otherworldly 2.4 seconds and cleared the quarter mile in 10.47 seconds at 130.7 mph. With that, we can verify that the Taycan is, indeed, bonkers fast.”
2020 Porsche Taycan Specs
The Porsche Taycan had no problem convincing some of the discerning critics in the automotive industry. But how? 2020 Porsche Taycan specs will make that abundantly clear. See how 2020 Porsche Taycan specs will impress you, as well as your passengers, on every Malibu drive.
- 4S Engine: The 4S engine powers up to 482 hp and 479 lb-ft of max torque with Launch Control. Its Overboost Power pushes it to 562 hp!
- Taycan Turbo: The Turbo powers up to 616 hp, and its Launch Control boosts the torque to 626 lb-ft and a 670 hp Overboost Power.
- Taycan Turbo 4S: The Turbo 4S powers up to 616 hp, but its Launch Control bests even the amazing specs on the Turbo with a max torque of 774 lb-ft and max 750 hp.
One of the key performance features found in the 2020 Porsche Taycan for sale is Launch Control, giving your Taycan Overboost Power of 560kW. It’s this Launch Control system that allows the 2020 Porsche Taycan to reach 0-60 mph in as quickly as 2.6 seconds!
Find Your 2020 Porsche Taycan at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche near Westlake Village
At Rusnak/Westlake Porsche, we’re prepared to do what it takes to transform your everyday commutes through Malibu and Agoura Hills forever. We’ll help you take home the perfect 2020 Porsche Taycan that you need from our online inventory. Don’t hesitate to contact us online when you’re ready to electrify your drives the Porsche way.
Learn More With Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid is one of the five exciting Cayenne variants you can bring home to Westlake Village. Offering uncompromising power, grace, performance, and style, the new Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid stands up to even the strictest scrutiny. When you hit the Malibu streets in a 2021 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, you will be able…
The all-new and all-electric Porsche Taycan has taken the world by storm, and it’s not hard to see why. Offering purebred Porsche performance in an electrified and refined package, the Taycan is turning heads from Westlake Village to Malibu. But do the Porsche Taycan 0-60 times live up to the hype and match up against the…
The 2020 Porsche Taycan has been getting enthusiasts excited for quite some time now, and it’s here to impress you on every Agoura Hills drive. So what is it about this all-electric Porsche that makes it so unique and exciting? You won’t simply have to take the word of our team at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche near Westlake Village….