2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid Review
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid reviews are in and critics are raving about this fuel-efficient luxury SUV. Underneath the elegant lines of this stunning design lies a powerful yet economical hybrid system ready to propel you through Westlake Village with less gas but ultimate style. Learn more about what the Cayenne E-Hybrid coupe can do in this review from Rusnak/Westlake Porsche.
Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid: Fuel Economy
For the 2021 model year, the Cayenne E-Hybrid unveiled a larger battery to support the gas engine, upping the ante from 14.2 kWh to 17.9 capacity. This boost of battery power results in more range and better long-term battery life for continued use in Thousand Oaks. But if you think driving a hybrid means sacrificing performance, guess again: the Cayenne continues to roar while limiting your trips to the pump. Enjoy these thrilling specs:
- Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid MPG: 13 mile range on battery power alone; up to 450 mile range with combined power.
- Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid engine: 14.1 kWh 428 V lithium-ion electric motor with turbocharged 3.0L V6 at 455 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
- Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid charging: utilize standard 3.6-kw onboard charger or optional 7.2-kw unit.
Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid: Features and Amenities
The Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid reviews call out not only this SUV’s commitment to sustainability but its elevated amenities found throughout. Lavish yourself in the finest finishes when you cruise through Malibu:
- Standard 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Wi-Fi hotspot, and 10-speaker stereo
- Optional heated and massaging front seats, four-zone climate control, 20-inch wheels, heated steering wheel, soft-close doors, and more.
Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid: Reviews
All iterations of this exceptional model are garning praise, including the Cayenne E-Hybrid coupe reviews. Here are some excerpts from professional critics:
- Car and Driver: “The 2021 Porsche Cayenne is an SUV by design but a sports car by nature. [This] mid-size luxury crossover fully engages driving enthusiasts. That makes them our favorite choice.”
- Edmunds: “With handling that’s as dynamic as a Cirque du Soleil performer and a range of available engines that starts out at 335 horsepower and ends at 670 hp with the Turbo S E-Hybrid, the Cayenne deftly combines sports car performance with SUV utility.”
- KBB: “This may surprise you, but the most powerful Cayenne model is the new plug-in Turbo S E-Hybrid. With a combined peak horsepower rating of 670, the Turbo S E-Hybrid can dash to 60 mph in just 3.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 183 mph.”
Find Your Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
When it comes down to it, the only Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid review that matters is yours. Test drive this exceptional SUV at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche today, and drive home to Agoura Hills in a powerful yet efficient vehicle you’ll love. Contact us to get started or to learn about our Porsche 718 Cayman lease deals!
More from Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
The Porsche 911 comes in 3 main trims: the Porsche 911 Carrera, the Porsche 911 Targa, and the Porsche 911 Turbo. Each of these model lines feature their own set of configurations, which means that when Westlake Village drivers shop for a Porsche 911 at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche, they have a total of 15 models to choose…
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid reviews are in and critics are raving about this fuel-efficient luxury SUV. Underneath the elegant lines of this stunning design lies a powerful yet economical hybrid system ready to propel you through Westlake Village with less gas but ultimate style. Learn more about what the Cayenne E-Hybrid coupe can do in…
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid is one of the five exciting Cayenne variants you can bring home to Westlake Village. Offering uncompromising power, grace, performance, and style, the new Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid stands up to even the strictest scrutiny. When you hit the Malibu streets in a 2021 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, you will be able…