Rusnak/Westlake Porsche Financing: Should I Buy or Lease?
The first step you need to take when the time comes for a new vehicle is to find the best financial path to take. The answer to what that is for you depends on the terms of leasing vs. buying. At the Rusnak/Westlake Porsche finance center, we’ll help you go over the benefits of both leasing and buying so you can find what’s right for you. Learn more with us today near Westlake Village!
- Total Ownership: When you buy a vehicle, it’s completely yours. This means you’re free to modify, decorate, and more all you want.
- Financing Options: Though leasing isn’t a huge headache, the car financing process is a bit more straightforward and generally open to those without perfect, or great, credit scores. When buying, you can also refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Customization: If you’d like to customize your vehicle with genuine parts, buying is the right option for you. When leasing, you’ll need to return the vehicle as it was when you got it.
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you’re driving your vehicle inside and outside of the Agoura Hills area, you may want to consider buying. Without the mileage limits you get on a leased vehicle, you’re free to drive as much as you want.
- Ability to Sell: Since you’re not locked into a lease agreement, you can opt to sell your vehicle whenever you choose.
- Less Cost Over Time: Though buying a new car is more expensive in the initial period, it is less troublesome in terms of cost over time as you work towards paying off your loan. With total ownership, the vehicle becomes less expensive to own the longer you have it.
- Trade-Ins: When your lease agreement is over, the process of getting your next leased vehicle is simple. Head to your local Thousand Oaks dealership, pay any remaining fees, and drive away in your next vehicle of choice.
- Lower Payments: Leasing a vehicle is less expensive than buying in terms of monthly payments and down payments.
- Less Sales Tax: In most states, leasing can drastically reduce sales tax on your model. In some areas, you only need to pay tax on the amount you put down on the vehicle.
- Great Coverage: As long as you don’t go over the mileage limit, any issue that pops up under warranty terms will be covered.
- Options: Another perk of leasing, is that you can stay in the newest models with the most up-to-date technology. As your lease ends, you can upgrade to newer models.
Know Your Options in Thousand Oaks
No matter which you choose for your Malibu drives, a lease vs. buying, remember that in the end, the decision is solely based on your personal needs and financial situation. Learn more about your options, our lease deals, and more today! Contact us with any questions in the meantime about our models, Porsche Panamera lease deals, Porsche 718 Boxster lease deals, and more.
More from Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
The 2022 Porsche Cayenne is as versatile and capable as any SUV on the roads near Agoura Hills—but it’s also exceptionally fast, and ready to dominate on the track. The most impressive 2022 Porsche Cayenne 0–60 time belongs to the Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT, clocking in at just 3.1 seconds! However, even if you don’t opt…
The range of available 2022 Porsche Cayenne colors knows virtually no bounds. After all, in addition to being offered in a wide range of interior and exterior stock colors, the Porsche Cayenne can be configured and ordered with almost any custom color that you can imagine. Whether you plan on reserving a new Cayenne or…
With the 2022 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid mpg ratings at your disposal, you can enjoy more rewarding daily drives and touring experiences while limiting fuel consumption at the same time! The Cayenne E-Hybrid provides an impressive all-electric driving range along with power that will satisfy almost any driver, setting it apart from the vast majority…