Porsche OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Porsche Parts
You’ve taken home your dream Porsche to make Westlake Village drives a thrill. And of course, you’ll want your Porsche vehicle should run in peak condition and performance for many years. To keep it running strong for years to come, it’s important to use only Porsche OEM parts! So what’s the difference between Porsche OEM parts vs. aftermarket Porsche parts? What is the best choice for drivers in the Malibu area? Learn why Rusnak/Westlake Porsche highly recommends Porsche genuine parts for every repair!
The Benefits of Porsche Genuine Parts
Porsche OEM parts are engineered specifically to fit perfectly with your model. This ensures superior performance and longevity, giving you the performance you require.
- Porsche Genuine Parts last longer due to their quality construction.
- Their design makes them less susceptible to wear and tear.
- Using Porsche Genuine Parts ensures that your vehicle retains as much of its value as possible.
The Risks of Aftermarket Porsche Parts
While some aftermarket Porsche parts will function just fine, there are several risks associated with choosing aftermarket parts rather than the OEM alternative.
- Lower quality – With so many aftermarket options to choose from, it may be difficult to find the part you need and to ensure its quality. With Porsche Genuine Parts, it is easy to find the exact components your vehicle requires, which has been carefully designed to work just as the part it replaced.
- No warranty – Most aftermarket parts do not come with a warranty, so if it does not work as it should, you will likely be out of luck. Porsche OEM parts, on the other hand, have warranty coverage against defects for added peace of mind; in fact, genuine Porsche parts are covered by a 2-year/unlimited-mile factory warranty!
- Void your vehicle warranty – Sometimes, using aftermarket parts can actually void the warranty on your vehicle. Choosing OEM Porsche parts is the safe bet.
Find Quality OEM Porsche Parts at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
Are you ready to take care of your everyday maintenance with Porsche OEM parts? Contact Rusnak/Westlake Porsche today! Our team will help ensure your Porsche provides spirited drives through Malibu and Agoura Hills for years to come. Our service team would be glad to help you maintain your Porsche using only genuine Porsche OEM parts today!
Learn More With Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
Contact Us New Inventory The 2020 Porsche Panamera is a powerful, elegant luxury sedan that offers outstanding quality for Thousand Oaks drivers. With so many trims to choose from, plenty of aspiring Porsche owners ask about the Porsche Panamera 4 price, or the Porsche Panamera S price, so Rusnak/Westlake Porsche has provided a detailed dissection of the…
Contact Us New Inventory Are you ready to learn more about the all-new Porsche Taycan? After all, it’s one of the most exciting and revolutionary Porsche models since the 918 Spyder. Learn more about the Porsche Taycan price, specs, and features with our team at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche today to find out if the Porsche Taycan is…
If you’re curious about the 2020 Porsche Panamera, you’re likely wondering about its performance and available features. To help you better understand what makes the Porsche Panamera such an outstanding luxury performance sedan, our team at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche has highlighted its key features and performance specs that are sure to excite Malibu drivers. Contact Us New…