Porsche OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Porsche Parts
You’ve taken home your dream Porsche to make Westlake Village drives a thrill. And of course, you’ll want your Porsche vehicle should run in peak condition and performance for many years. To keep it running strong for years to come, it’s important to use only Porsche OEM parts! So what’s the difference between Porsche OEM parts vs. aftermarket Porsche parts? What is the best choice for drivers in the Malibu area? Learn why Rusnak/Westlake Porsche highly recommends Porsche genuine parts for every repair!
The Benefits of Porsche Genuine Parts
Porsche OEM parts are engineered specifically to fit perfectly with your model. This ensures superior performance and longevity, giving you the performance you require.
- Porsche Genuine Parts last longer due to their quality construction.
- Their design makes them less susceptible to wear and tear.
- Using Porsche Genuine Parts ensures that your vehicle retains as much of its value as possible.
The Risks of Aftermarket Porsche Parts
While some aftermarket Porsche parts will function just fine, there are several risks associated with choosing aftermarket parts rather than the OEM alternative.
- Lower quality – With so many aftermarket options to choose from, it may be difficult to find the part you need and to ensure its quality. With Porsche Genuine Parts, it is easy to find the exact components your vehicle requires, which has been carefully designed to work just as the part it replaced.
- No warranty – Most aftermarket parts do not come with a warranty, so if it does not work as it should, you will likely be out of luck. Porsche OEM parts, on the other hand, have warranty coverage against defects for added peace of mind; in fact, genuine Porsche parts are covered by a 2-year/unlimited-mile factory warranty!
- Void your vehicle warranty – Sometimes, using aftermarket parts can actually void the warranty on your vehicle. Choosing OEM Porsche parts is the safe bet.
Find Quality OEM Porsche Parts at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
Are you ready to take care of your everyday maintenance with Porsche OEM parts? Contact Rusnak/Westlake Porsche today! Our team will help ensure your Porsche provides spirited drives through Malibu and Agoura Hills for years to come. Our service team would be glad to help you maintain your Porsche using only genuine Porsche OEM parts today!
Our team is always striving to help you learn more. Be sure to read up on our favorite Santa Monica hiking trails today.
Learn More With Rusnak/Westlake Porsche
New Porsche Panamera Stock The 2019 Porsche Panamera interior is where premium materials and smart design intersect, where luxury and comfort coexist together seamlessly, and where style and technology refuse to compromise. The driver-centered ergonomics make the Porsche Panamera a delight to drive around the Westlake Village area, while this luxury car’s operative ingenuity will leave…
View InventoryContact Us Westlake Village drivers know that the 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera is a sleek beast equipped with a twin-turbocharged engine that has a top speed of 182 mph, goes 0-60 mph in just 4 seconds flat, and gives the driver 379 hp…but is it comfortable? Yes. In fact, the latest Porsche 911 interior isn’t…
Contact Us Luxury car fans around Malibu and Oxnard have been waiting on the edge of their seats for the reveal of the new Porsche 911 Speedster, and it did not disappoint. Find out what awaits shoppers with a need for speed inside with the Porsche release! Performance Powerhouse Packed full of power, the new…