What Are The Porsche Extended Warranty Options?
Porsche cars are thoughtfully engineered to be intelligent—why would Porsche warranty options be any different? As the experts in the Rusnak/Westlake Porsche Service Center can attest, and many Porsche drivers in the Thousand Oaks and West Lake areas already know, the Porsche extended warranty options thoroughly cover every conceivable disaster that might cause your Porsche to require service. With options covering natural wear and tear, navigation displays, exterior cosmetic damage, and more, Porsche has thought of all life’s hazards with a plethora of warranty options so Agoura Hills-area drivers can sleep easy at night.
Porsche Limited Warranty
Every new Porsche already has one of the best factory warranties in the industry. It ensures that Rusnak/Westlake Porsche will have Malibu-area residents’ backs in a variety of ways if their cars need service. The factory warranty begins the moment you drive your Porsche home from the dealership and lasts four years or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first*. This warranty would colloquially be referred to as a “bumper-to-bumper” warranty, implying that the warranty covers the majority of the parts that compose your Porsche. Exclusions include items that are expected to obtain normal wear and tear, like brake pads and windshield wipers. Similarly, exterior cosmetic damage is unlikely to be covered. This warranty will keep your car mechanically sound as you cruise along the Malibu coast. But what if you want to extend this warranty, or ensure every inch of your Porsche is covered?
Agoura Hills Drivers Can Extend and Enhance Their Warranties
A feeling of utter enlightenment and peace of mind as you enter the Rusnak/Westlake Porsche Service Center can be achieved if you extend and enhance your warranty. From extending the timeframe of your factory warranty to adding protections against dents, there are a number of options available to Simi Valley-area residents:
- Vehicle Service Protection: This benefit extends your warranty from four years/50,000 miles to 10 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Major components are covered, from engine, transmission, and drive axle parts to components related to climate control, electrical systems, and more.
- Premier Tire & Wheel Protection: This plan offers protection for your tires against hazards seen and unseen.
- Dent Protection: Maintaining the cosmetic beauty, not to mention value, of your vehicle is a priority for the Rusnak/Westlake Porsche Service Department. If you obtain this warranty option, you’ll be protected against door dings and minor dents without repainting.
- Windshield Protection**: To keep your car looking sleek as you run errands in Westlake Village, obtain this coverage, which will ensure chips and cracks caused by rocks and debris won’t keep you up at night.
- Key Protection***: The advanced nature of your Porsche key makes it costly to fix or replace. With this option, you won’t have to worry if your keys are lost or damaged.
- Multi-Coverage Protection Packages: The Rusnak/Westlake Porsche finance department can also bundle the above options to ensure you get the most value out of your customized coverage. Packages available to you: Silver, which offers wheel and dent protection; Gold, which has the same protections as Silver, but adds windshield protection*; and then there’s the Platinum Package, which has the same coverage as Gold, but adds key protection.
Guaranteed Auto Protection
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) is the vanguard against car-damage anxiety. If you have Porsche GAP protection, our Service and Finance Centers will be there if a worst-case scenario, like total loss due to an accident, theft, or natural disaster, occurs. If your insurance settlement doesn’t cover the entire outstanding balance on your vehicle’s financing, GAP protection makes up the difference, including coverage for up to $1,500 of your primary insurance deductible, and waiving losses up to $50,000.
The Rusnak/Westlake Porsche Finance Department: Warranty Experts
Only you know what amount of protection is adequate for your Porsche. With that said, the employees at Rusnak/Westlake Porsche are dedicated to protecting your Porsche experience with superb service in the Thousand Oaks, Malibu, and Westlake areas—we’ll fight for your peace of mind so you don’t have to. If you’re ready to find out more about how you can protect your vehicle against broken components, unsightly dents, and more, schedule an appointment with our experts today.
*Applies for vehicles purchased and registered in the USA and Canada (outside the USA and Canada 2 years / unlimited miles).
**Windshield Protection is not available in Arizona and Florida.
***Key Protection is not available in California.